Welcome! I have created this blog to not only help me, but hopefully help someone else as well. The goal is to loose this weight that has been following me my whole life. I would like to loose 55 lbs in one year. I hope this will inspire at least one person to do this along with me. I believe the more support you have the better!!! Let’s get SKINNY!!!

Monday, February 21, 2011

DAY 48,49 and 50

I lost 1.8 pounds this week. YEAH! I have lost a total of 12.8 pounds. I haven’t exercised for the last 5 days. I am banning exercise for the moment until I can figure out my eating. I need to focus on how many calories a day I need to be eating. It will take me a couple more days and then I can’t get back to it. I am feeling a change in my clothes finally. My pants fit a lot better and I don’t feel like my stomach is a volcano erupting over my pants. It is a good feeling. I just hope I can hold everything together and keep on my weight loss journey. Hope everyone had a good weekend. Keep up the good work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment