Welcome! I have created this blog to not only help me, but hopefully help someone else as well. The goal is to loose this weight that has been following me my whole life. I would like to loose 55 lbs in one year. I hope this will inspire at least one person to do this along with me. I believe the more support you have the better!!! Let’s get SKINNY!!!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 185 ( I think)

I have started doing Weight Watchers. My last weight loss journey didn't seem to be cutting it for me. I quit my job of 10 years. That caused me to have a lot of stress and anxiety. (Long story) So of course my diet and exercise routine went down hill. I gained about 3 lbs back. I am now a stay at home mom. Probably will be for another couple months. I started Weight Watchers about a month 1/2 ago. I have since lost 11 lbs. Bringing my total to 19 lbs since January 1st. I seem to really be doing well with this. I try to exercise when ever possible and it does make me feel better when I do. Just wanted to give everyone a little update. I will check in soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment